Keep your custom domain email address and move it to Gmail with Google G-Suite
When I first started blogging and purchased my domain name, of course I set up a custom domain name with my website host Bluehost.
The problem was that I already had two other Gmail email addresses, and now my new blog email, which I had to access via my new website host Bluehost.
At the beginning, even logging in was a little confusing as with Bluehost you have one login for your cPanel and another one for your webmail. So I set about forwarding my custom domain email to my current Gmail accounts and soon realised that this wasn’t going to work either because I wanted my reply emails to come from my custom email address and not Gmail!
Introducing Google G-Suite
Well, I’m here to tell you that you can keep your custom domain email and add it to your Google Gmail Account so you can access all your emails in one place. It makes organizing and using your emails so much easier and when you hit the reply button, you keep your professional looking custom domain, even thou you are sending it from Gmail! Cool aye! I can have all of my email accounts open at the same time in separate tabs, two of them are Gmail email addresses and the third one is my custom domain email – all within my Gmail Google Account. It is fantastic and only takes a split second to switch from my personal Gmail to my blog email account. It couldn’t be any easier and well worth the small price to pay!
Why use Google G-Suite
- Gives you a professional custom email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Allows you to access documents in the cloud with over 30GB of storage (business plan)
- Helps you work faster from anywhere and from any device
- Easy to set up
- Great for businesses
There is a small price to pay for this fantastic service, but it is totally worth it at just $5 per month per email address! Follow the step-by-step instructions below to get yours set-up now! But first, grab a Coupon Code and receive 20% off your first year! Click on the image now and we’ll send you your code within the next 24 hours!
6 easy steps to create or move your custom domain email address to your Google G-mail using G-Suite
- Purchase a custom domain name (if you haven’t already got one). I purchased mine through Bluehost
- Go to Google Apps
- Create your free account by clicking on “Start Free Trial” and enter your details as requested.
- Set your account up using the “Express” option – it’s a lot quicker!
- Verify your domain – follow the options available for verifying your domain.
- Once you are verified, login to your Google Apps account and click “Users” then “Add New Users”. You should be able to follow your nose from there.
Grab a discount
Grab yourself a coupon code and receive 20% off your next Google Apps purchase! You will need to register for the coupon code and then we will send you your personal code by email within 24 hours. Once you get your personal coupon code, come back to this page and follow the steps above. If you experience any delays in receiving your personal code, feel free to contact us.
Setting up G-Suite via Bluehost
If you are lucky enough to already be with Bluehost, you can set up your G-Suite directly with them. However, the coupon code will not apply if you set-up your G-Suite via Bluehost. To set up G-Suite within your Cpanel of Bluehost, and once on your Dashboard look under Email and you will see a green icon called “G-Suite”. Simply click on this and follow your nose. It’s really easy!
- Blogging resource guide for the newbie blogger,
- The best keyword research tool for the newbie blogger
I hope that you have found this post really helpful! I was stoked when I found out that I could do this! It made things soooo much easier!
What do you think? Have you set up your G-Suite yet? Feel free to leave any comments in the comments box below!