Debt is one of those irritating things in life that can put a strain on your family, your relationships and can also take over your life. Debt stops you from achieving your goals in life and living a full life.
What too much debt does to me
I don’t know about you, but when we accumulated too much debt, it gets down right depressing. It’s hard to pay the bills on time. Our family adventures are reduced to only free things close to home. And it causes tension in the household.
Take back the control of your debt
Get your debt under control. Learn to get money savvy and debt savvy. Take back the control with these tips and inspirations in these posts below. You can do it!
Struggling to cope? Use a budgeting service
If you really don’t know where to start, try a budgeting service. They are free and have some of the greatest non-judgmental people volunteering this free service for people just like you. They will offer you support, guidance and help. All you need to do is ask, and this sometimes is the first step for some.
There are a lot of tips and tricks for managing debt and I plan to share with you inspirational debt stories and tips that you can use for managing your debt.
- How I paid off one credit card in just 10 days – with no money in savings
- Which debt should I pay off first? Get your FREE step-by-step guide & worksheet to help you
- How to avoid bank fees – Get a grip on your finances now
- Paying off debt fast – Using the “Pay it forward” system
- Good Debt vs Bad Debt – How does your debt stack up?
- Avoid paying credit card interest – Learn how I went from paying $260 per month to $0 in just 4 weeks
Check out these amazing Debt Pay-Off stories from some amazing people